INSURANCE + FAQ
DNA Endodontics offers several payment options:
- Cash, cashiers check, money order, Care Credit or credit card at time of service (no personal checks will be accepted)
- Payment plans via Care Credit and discounted plans for self-pay patients
- Insurance – For your convenience, we will submit your insurance claims
- If you have insurance through one of our approved providers, only your estimated portion of the fees will be required at the time of service.
- If you do not have insurance, we will require payment at the time of service.
Yes, we accept most major insurance plans. We are currently accepting the following insurance:
- Aetna PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant Dental Network/Dental Health Alliance (DH)
- Sun Life Financial PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental Premier/PPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian Dental Guard PPO
- Humana (Medversant)
- MetLife PPO
- Principal PPO
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare (PPO)
We also accept insurance that partner with our major insurance companies listed. Eg. Liberty, GEHA, Lincoln Financial Group)
Yes, we are pleased to accept Medicare through approved Medicare insurance plans.
We are pleased to accept CareCredit, a medical credit card that can be used for dental health expenses. For more information, please ask our staff or visit the website at www.CareCredit.com
We offer Care Credit as an option for payment as well as discounted payments for self-pay patients.
We are open:
(Office will be closed on some federal holidays)
- Government issued ID card (ie. Driver’s license, military ID, passport)
- Insurance Card/Insurance Information
- List of current medications/medical conditions
- Form of payment (credit/debit card, apple pay, money order, cash, cashier’s check, Care Credit – no personal checks will be accepted)
- Referral form from your General Dentist (if applicable)
- If requested in advance (completed new patient registration forms)
Please do not bring radiographs (x-rays) from your general dentist, as radiographs (to include a 3-D radiograph) will be taken during your examination.
We respectfully request that you provide our office with 24 hours advance notice of your appointment for cancellations/rescheduling. We’ll work with you to assist in rescheduling another date that conveniently fits your schedule. Without this notice, you will be subject to a $25.00 per half hour of missed appointment time. After 30 minutes of missed appointment time, your appointment is subjected to be cancelled.
If you have pain or an emergency situation, please call our office number and leave a message with your name, contact number and a brief message of the existing issue. Every effort will be made to contact you to provide resolution.
ARE YOU READY TO RESTORE YOUR HEALTHY SMILE AND IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE?
If you have a damaged or painful tooth, your trusted team at DnA Endodontics is here to help. We'll treat the root cause of the problem and restore your healthy, functional smile. You'll love our comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. We invite you to contact our office for an appointment or to schedule one online today. We can't wait to meet you!